Hola amigos; this is Isabella! I am normally in the kitchen or hiding behind the camera. Unfortunately, cough season and this weather have gotten the best of us at #CasaMarcela, so today I'm popping in with the inside scoop on this go-to chicken recipe!
We are big fans of healthy and easy recipes around here, especially at the beginning of the week when we are trying to start fresh. This Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken will become one of your favorite weekday meals! You won't believe how easy it is to prepare - plus, if you want to, you can prepare it a day in advance and just throw it on a grill pan right before you serve! Don't forget to add the lemon zest... it'll help bring out the flavors of the herbs!
Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken(Servings 4)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of lemon zest
Mix all ingredients except chicken together in a 1 gallon zip-lock bag. Add chicken breasts and massage marinade into meat until evenly coated. Seal the bag and place in the refrigerator. Let the chicken marinate at least 2 hours.
Preheat grill to high heat. Lightly dip a wad of paper towels in vegetable oil and, using tongs, carefully rub over grates several times until glossy and coated. Place chicken breasts on the grill. Grill for about 2-3 minutes per side.